Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm back!

Before anyone starts posting my face on milk cartons, here I am!

And here are a couple reasons why I was out of commission here lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUiTCmR1I9E

http://queens.ny1.com/content/top_stories/119160/mets--k-rod-triumphs-over-a-rod-in-subway-series

This weekend -- hopefully, a long one for those of you with gainful employment -- my apartment becomes an inn. I got friends from Nashville, Philly and Cleveland all crashing here at some point from Thursday-Saturday. Should be interesting, just hope they're not expecting food...or a bed.

On the job front, I have an interview tomorrow in the city with the good folks at WebMD. While I'm not panicking just yet (unemployment starts tomorrow, apparently), I am starting to get antsy as far as life direction. And I still can't get that damn green apron out of my mind; it's become a near-obsession. I have a feeling no matter what happens, I'll end up trying to get in there, if only for some extra spending cash and discounted coffee.

Alas, not much else too exciting going on here. I'm getting a couple new(ish) music projects off the ground, since I have ALL THIS TIME. If you have any fun band names in your head, just screaming to get out, lay some on me!

Take care, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got to see PJ and The Mets. I hope the WebMD interview went well. I wondered if you were still considering the green apron.

    ReplyDelete